giovedì 27 marzo 2008

30/03 - It's his SARRATA!



sarra-day,
operazione sarra,
il giorno che sarra tornò alla vita,
scene da un divorzio:
chiamatelo come volete,ma
venerdì 28 marzo 2008 è il giorno del ritorno di sarra alla vita mondana.e ritorno dopo ritorno, speriamo che......

il menù:
stinco di maiale+1litro di birra,
caffè+amaro,
DON STUART!!!!!!!

SARRA-DAY:
CAMPAGNA DI SENSIBILIZZAZIONE AL RITORNO AL GOL DI MIRCO SARRA.
VIENI ANCHE TU A FIRMARE AL GAZEBO DEL SAN CARLO!
by Stinchisio

41 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

In this post is required to write in English!
The Italian comments will be deleted!

Anonimo ha detto...

Sarra seems a little Pig!!!!!

Administrator suck my big big DICK!!!!!

Anonimo ha detto...

You drank too many beers!

Administrator sucks not Administrator suck

The third person wants "S"!

You need to study the simple present! Donkey!

Anonimo ha detto...

Stinchisio your comment has been moved to the main post!

Remind everyone that here is written only in English!

Anonimo ha detto...

Pedro your comment was deleted!

Anonimo ha detto...

Ex-number10 SUCKS MY BIG BIG DICK!!!!!!

Anonimo ha detto...

You are very inaccurate!

The male genital organ is translated with the word "Cock"!
"Dick" is an old word!

You need to study the vocabulary! Donkey!

Anonimo ha detto...

....basta scrivere in inglese o in lingue strane...non si capisce una mad....!!!!!

non rovinate il post più bello del momento!!!!
Ma devo lavare i piedi a qualcuno??????????

azz bruce...mirko con la K!!!!!!!

DIVI ha detto...

what a hell is that?? why is a f*ing english blog???
lets speak in italian otherwise no more comments here...c'mon!!!

Anonimo ha detto...

I am thirty-three years old, and when I played soccer in San Francesco team a lot of teenagers love MY BIG BIG DICK, FOR THIS REASON I COULDN'T SLEEP DURING THE NIGHT!!!!!!!

DIVI ha detto...

W BDW

Anonimo ha detto...

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SARAJEVO ???

If we win the Champions League we go to Sarajevo, are we?

We are making the holiday table and I have time until Friday to decide when to go to sarajevo. We can go ONLY if we win the Champions League, CLEARLY !!! It can be good the last week of May or the one of 4th June.

Please Keep me informed and let me know what you would like to do.

Thanks & Best Regards

Anonimo ha detto...

e scrivete in italiano,caffòò!!!!

mirko con la k?
sei nato al leoncavallo?

Anonimo ha detto...

OK, only Sarra can write in Italian!

Pedro another your comment has been deleted.

If you don't want to write in English go to Poland!

c'mon sto dick!

Anonimo ha detto...

OK, only Sarra an Isio can write in Italian!

Isio is very very OLD, and 20 years ago not taught the English!

Anonimo ha detto...

"...there's something...
mmm... I don't know!...
something to...... mmm...
there is something...
.....mmm...
...SOMETHING!!"

Anonimo ha detto...

There is a chewing gum under the chair of mister!

Anonimo ha detto...

Sarra, if you do a goal against Romanengo, Berlusconi wins elections!

Anonimo ha detto...

Ex number 11...I prefer sucking in clitoris.

Capitan Findus...you have forgotten one sarras comment in italian

Do you remember TERMInator in "Rubbit di merda" ?

Anonimo ha detto...

When I was child (I already had the beard) on saturday night girl used call me by the windows, but I never went out because the day after I was playing the Derby.

Anonimo ha detto...

... and the girls used the beard to climb and kiss the player!

MARGHE ha detto...

can you translate this sentence?

fanculo gli inglesi



conclusion

fuck off merletti W "i gufi"

Anonimo ha detto...

I now that you prefer sucking in clitoris but first for you is very heavy find a clitoris available to been sucking and second I am not sure that the BOKES OF FRUITES have a clitoris maybe they have a BIG BIG DICK!!!!!

Anonimo ha detto...

Sorry I want said Boxes not Bokes!!!!!

FREUDIAN LAPSUS!!!!

Sara with this kind of hairs seems a LITTLE BOAR!!!!!!!!

Anonimo ha detto...

Today is the greatest
Day I've ever known
Can't live for tomorrow,
Tomorrow's much too long
I'll burn my eyes out
Before I get out

I wanted more
Than life could ever grant me
Bored by the chore
Of saving face

Anonimo ha detto...

Ex number 11, Do you have something to tell me?

Anonimo ha detto...

FUCK PLAY SOCCER..................LIKE A VERGIN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anonimo ha detto...

for a M in more, you become all university professors??? fuck off......

para um M em mais, você é transforma-se lhe todos os em professores da universidade???

Anonimo ha detto...

Captain, where is the post about Romanengo????

Lately you are soo LAZY!!!!

Come on WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

Anonimo ha detto...

The Romanengo post there won't be!
It's time to think only of ourselves and not to others!

Anonimo ha detto...

Translate the last comment for eastern bomber

Anonimo ha detto...

I propose the last minutes survey:

Which players will be the drunkest this night?

Anonimo ha detto...

(traduzca x mazzola)

Yo propongo un last minutes sondeo:

Quienes seras el jugador mas borracho esta noche ?

Anonimo ha detto...

I hope Sarra but I think that Puppet is the best in this sport!

Anonimo ha detto...

I believe in sarra undisappointing,
but the chupitos already call me

Anonimo ha detto...

..undisappointing sarra..

Where's BDE ?
coffee break ?
or
afternoon tea ?

Anonimo ha detto...

Dera Puppet, do you Miss me???

For the third time today I was working, and I went to take a Cooke!!!

Now I have another 15 minutes to work and then I have to take the train!!!!

See you later darling!!!!!

Anonimo ha detto...

Dear BDE,

I'm very sad, you're the only one attraction in this blog, when you're engaged every moment during an eternity.

Have a good travel !

See you later, honey !

Anonimo ha detto...

not "during"...(che cazzo vuol dire!?)
"seems" is correct

david santos ha detto...

Thanks for your posting and have a good weekend.


To avoid such a tragedy happening again, and for the salvation of our children, we are doing a worldwide campaign, displaying the image of NURIN JAZLIN JAZIMIN in blogs all over the world on 25th April 2008. Let's not forget NURIN JAZLIN.

Anonimo ha detto...

Who's this guy ?

Is he a priest ?

Emperor...tu ed i tuoi post su iniziative benefiche...guarda che risultati